tlassemble is a simple utility the serves the same purpose as Time Lapse Assembler, but can be run from the command line.
tlassemble is open source software released under the New BSD license, the source code is available on GitHub.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Download here: tlassemble.zip
Consider donating to actively support the development of tlassemble and Time Lapse Assembler.
Download and extract the self contained executable to a directory of your choice, then run the program from that directory using:
For system wide usage extract, then copy the executable to /usr/local/bin/
$ tlassemble INPUTDIRECTORY OUTPUTFILENAME [OPTIONS]
$ tlassemble ./images time_lapse.mov $ tlassemble ./images time_lapse.mov -fps 30 -height 720 -codec h264 -quality high $ tlassemble ./images time_lapse.mov -quiet yes
- fps: Frames per second for final movie can be anywhere between 0.1 and 60.0.
- height: If specified images are resized proportionally to height given.
- codec: Codec to use to encode can be ‘h264’ ‘photojpeg’ ‘raw’ or ‘mpv4’.
- quality: Quality to encode with can be ‘high’ ‘normal’ ‘low’.
- quiet: Set to ‘yes’ to suppress output during encoding.
- reverse: Set to ‘yes’ to reverse the order that images are displayed in the movie.